Membership Cancellation Request
- If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of canceling, you can submit a Membership Hold Form for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 90 days.
- If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below. Today’s date will serve as your 30-day written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement. Your membership will be canceled 30 days from the submission of the form below. Note that if you have a scheduled payment within this period, the payment will be processed as scheduled.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Early termination of a 12-month commitment will pay the difference between a month-to-month and the remaining time of the discounted membership.
- If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.